TooF amily Reunion TooF amily Reunion

If you're not rating this 5star you have issues.

you keep it fresh every time dude, lol I always get at least a laugh or two from each toof ep. Your voice got a work out this time XD Grandmas/pas such strain. Great as always good sir.
And yeah good job getting used to doing the voice of *** again. (shit I just don't know how to spell his name lol... and I just looked through your older vids to see if it was written in any description but i'm not having luck... he's the "foreign" sounding one who's pretty much my favorite of the bunch.)

lol anywaaaaay, best of luck man!

MACception responds:

Thanks so much man... This one flopping as bad as it did, I needed some love from ya.

The rebirth of TooF isn't getting off to the kinda start the originals did... I'm thinking of just doing a couple more to see if being consistent again is worth anything. If the ball doesn't gain momentum, or stops like it did with this one, I will probably wrap it up again. This episode will probably only get like 300 views... It's just not worth dumping 20 hours into each episode for that :(

TooFinator TooFinator

Well well well, look who we have here...

Hello again duder! Great to see you're jumpin back in to the swing of things, keep at it!

As for this piece, you had me at Seuss. Lol funny as usual.
Best of luck friend, so random that I came to check the site after so long and you were on the front page!

:D

MACception responds:

Hhhhhhhhholy crap. Really? I checked out your stuff just the other day to reconnect with my favorite memories from this site...

I miss ya man :'(

Half way through the new one, hopefully ready by the weekend :)

I'm on your front page because I'm one of your fav artists :P Hopefully someday I'll get on there again for everyone though!

Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

Loved it

Really a solid piece! The animation is simple yet smooth throughout. The way everything turns out is clever and fun. I just really loved this to be honest. Simplicity at its best.

make more and good luck with future work.

-jones

billyblob responds:

Hello Jones,
Your comments are much appreciated. I will try and get more posted soon.
Thanks,
Billy

The Awakening preview The Awakening preview

here's an idea

why not do yourself a favor and completely overlook the review previous to me. Pat yourself on the back, i played the demo a bit but didn't want to kill the experience so ill wait for the full version. From what i did play it was very well put together and the stam bar fighting style was a great choice. I'm very impressed by the way you are pushing flash to it's full potential as a source for serious gameplay. Fomplete this and it'll be a huge hit i'm sure.

well done and good luck
-Jone

RockLou responds:

I am. :P He almost doesn't seem to understand rpg games in general.
But hey, thanks alot man! Btw playing the whole demo isn't killing the experience at all, its a very short preview, and I've already changed alot of things of what you see here.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

very nice

i do think it's funny seeing the remarks about the quality dropping for some strange reason and giving low scores because of it. I was highly impressed with how you two managed to make those transitions. It must have been harder than just lowering the quality through programming, i saw plenty of core visual changes as well so either way i was impressed by that alone. Excellent short ride. a few things seemed to not fit well even if it IS about abstraction and i thought it odd to add the coins if not for a distraction but it worked so either way :]

well done you two

Celenite Celenite

impressed that you got this done in flash and it's

just about as slick as lumines but i could easily call this a lumines port to a friend rather than a similar game. So points off for it not exactly being your idea, but you definitely get my vote for the execution being so similar to such a popular title and bringing it into flash :] very impressive programmer no doubt

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

wow

this is i'm sure amazing to anyone who hasn't heard the original or played the game on the 64...

but for the nostalgic listeners (myself included) it doesn't get better than this for a remix.

so impressed!

Attack of the Fall Foliage Attack of the Fall Foliage

nice piece

at first i wondered why is this in the video game section? as it wouldn't normally fall under that category for my ear. But then it hit me that this would be perfect for an intro or transition scene in a somewhat serious game. "stranded in a forest at night" or even a coastal scene i could almost make those wooshing sounds out as waves if i had the right visual aid.

haha rambling... anyway nice piece even if it doesn't have much of a melody at its core it definitely sets the mood

ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid ChronoTrigger: Magus' Mid

with a theme like this

i'm glad he was on my side...

awesome job again! had to check this out after hearin your smithy boss battle remix.

keep it up!

whos the man whos the man

This is accurate.
Its title is so good alone, all you need is one still of Batman and you want to say, Batman's the man regardless...

Dental Hygiene Conscious Fish Dental Hygiene Conscious Fish

How has no one mentioned the subliminal Vag? He's created a fish out of female genitalia. Can you expect any less from such a free flowing pervy mind?

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

wow way to go....

you jinxed fulp, now he's going to kick it in 2054...

amazing piece