TooF amily Reunion TooF amily Reunion

If you're not rating this 5star you have issues.

you keep it fresh every time dude, lol I always get at least a laugh or two from each toof ep. Your voice got a work out this time XD Grandmas/pas such strain. Great as always good sir.
And yeah good job getting used to doing the voice of *** again. (shit I just don't know how to spell his name lol... and I just looked through your older vids to see if it was written in any description but i'm not having luck... he's the "foreign" sounding one who's pretty much my favorite of the bunch.)

lol anywaaaaay, best of luck man!

MACception responds:

Thanks so much man... This one flopping as bad as it did, I needed some love from ya.

The rebirth of TooF isn't getting off to the kinda start the originals did... I'm thinking of just doing a couple more to see if being consistent again is worth anything. If the ball doesn't gain momentum, or stops like it did with this one, I will probably wrap it up again. This episode will probably only get like 300 views... It's just not worth dumping 20 hours into each episode for that :(

TooFinator TooFinator

Well well well, look who we have here...

Hello again duder! Great to see you're jumpin back in to the swing of things, keep at it!

As for this piece, you had me at Seuss. Lol funny as usual.
Best of luck friend, so random that I came to check the site after so long and you were on the front page!

:D

MACception responds:

Hhhhhhhhholy crap. Really? I checked out your stuff just the other day to reconnect with my favorite memories from this site...

I miss ya man :'(

Half way through the new one, hopefully ready by the weekend :)

I'm on your front page because I'm one of your fav artists :P Hopefully someday I'll get on there again for everyone though!

Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

Loved it

Really a solid piece! The animation is simple yet smooth throughout. The way everything turns out is clever and fun. I just really loved this to be honest. Simplicity at its best.

make more and good luck with future work.

-jones

billyblob responds:

Hello Jones,
Your comments are much appreciated. I will try and get more posted soon.
Thanks,
Billy

Nikk's 2009-10 Demo Reel Nikk's 2009-10 Demo Reel

great work

Very nice animation demo reel. I'd love to see a finished product of some of the clips in this. You have a firm grasp of animation which is always great to see and i look foward to seeing what you put out in the future.

Good luck

Moarphs: In and Out Moarphs: In and Out

well

Great work hosting Mr. Shack. was fun to be involved :D

M-Shack responds:

It was fun to work with you guys, I'm sure we'll get some more similar animations in the future.

158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO 158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO

haha i loved it!

you can tell you have plenty of skill with animation, flash or traditional...

those characters are great haha, just seeing the spastic hopping makes you smile. All and all a very good short piece.

GL on your future animations!

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

screw the nay sayers

i was genuinely shocked by the outcome haha. Very random and well pulled off. I'm pretty sure i saw Belome in there which gives you bonus points just by itself.

anyway great work and i'm off to find the easter egg and check out your other work.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D!

Lol.

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

ahhhhhh

SO damn good!

you really cleaned up here, it's so smooth (as usual but dare i say one of your smooothest) great music choice and inventive and creative characters using the screen well. I will surely show this off to my peeps.

well done and don't stop animating, it would only make us upset

ps. puppies are cool kittens are meh and YOU are the special individual for coming out with gold material like this sir

5, 10, favorited

TheBoogley responds:

Compliments are wonderful coming from you, Mr. Jones

The Pigpen The Pigpen

incredible

Animation is absolutely top notch and stylish. Artwork is consistant, entertaining, and creepy. And the world you created is unbelievably creative. This has to be one of my favorite submissions yet, and not at ALL because of its violent nature but because it's just epic on every level.

Greed and gluttony are far from foreign subjects to us as humans and you put them to the paper beautifully (well in these eyes at least)

can't wait to see more from you.
5, 10, favorited

The Legend Of Shad The Legend Of Shad

the best part of this

the best part of this is seeing your potential (i hope that doesn't sound corny or cliche because it's true)

your animation skill is ahead of your artwork which is cool because it's usually the other way around and with practice you'll easily be a known artist here and elsewhere.

as for the piece, i was entertained throughout and was impressed with the fbf. 1 reference didn't make sense to me which was the "finishing move" but i enjoyed it either way (reminded me of the game guilty gear? or am i completely off...) make more, we'll watch and enjoy.

SuperSpark responds:

That is a reference to the anime Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, it's a popular internet meme based on the character Dio Brando. Just look up Za Warudo (which is engrish for "The World") on youtube or something and you'll see where it's from. :)